Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!!

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Meant to post this on Fathers day but forgot because I was a sweaty sick mess with a temp. Happy Fathers Day everybody. I just want to dedicate this blog post to the....well one of "THE" main men in my life, JASON. He has been such an amazing father to Beto and Breanna for so many years. I'm so blessed to have him come into our lives 6 years ago. All fathers day prior to this one were important however this one we have a new little monster here to put a smile on his face. I was always amazed on how he jumped in and took care of the kids and chores around the house. I though that when we have a little one....I'm gonna be in for it. When I was pregnant I asked Jason to stop drinking. That didn't happen. I was a little upset but I thought "men are men". (FYI if you don't know I'm a big drinker and on most Fridays and some Wednesdays you would catch us in the backyard either by the fire (in the winter) or poolside (in the summer) having a drink or two just chillin and enjoying each others conversation.) And some nights having crazy monkey sex in the yard! Just joking moms...don't freak out. (wink, wink)

Anyways, I though to myself things are gonna change. But I've never known a man to race home every night so he won't miss Jules bath. As soon as he gets home I don't have to worry about if Jules has a dirty diaper. He puts himself on diaper duty and changes every diaper! He puts her to bed most nights. If I'm busy or sick and dinner is not cooked for the kids HE COOKS. On wednesday I usually throw a load in the washer. If I don't he does. He truly does everything I thought he wouldn't do. At first he was a lost puppy. A cute and excited but worried puppy. He didn't know what to do, he wouldn't put her diaper on tight enough, he held her awkwardly, didn't unsnap the onesis side buttons, couldn't get the onesis over her head and arms in the arm holes and, well I can go on and on. But I just left the room if I couldn't stop myself from laughing at him because at the time he was really concentrating on what he was doing and if he heard me laugh at him....well I would get what I like to call the "KING GLARE". I didn't want to do the classic mom move and just take over and then bitch when he didn't know how to do things. Which I would do if I didn't leave the room. So I just left the room. Hell I had alot of other stuff that needed to be done before closing my eyes for the night.

He has come a long way and I could leave for a week and be confident that he could handle all three kidos without a problem. I'm totally blessed to have Jason. For those of you that know me, "KNOW ME" know that I'm not always the easiest person to deal with. But he does and loves it. Jason is truely my bestfriend and well .......(wait for it) HE COMPLETES ME. I can't believe I wrote that either.....I'm a lovey mushy dork. Doesn't happen often so leave me alone. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment