Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nesting Stage-Bassinet









I am definitely nesting. We bought a cheap bassinet for the living room and I hated the all white. So I started yet again another project. I chose pink and green because those are the colors I used to sew the curtains in the living room. Did you notice the JCK on the hearts? They are Jason's initials also. I even added bling bling to the top of the heart with a diamond button. It is so cute. I love it! I can't wait to get Julianna in it. The kids are hating all the attention Julianna is getting and she is not even here yet. I'm trying to spend more alone quality time with each of them. I'm sure when she arrives they will be fine.

I haven't finished the baby bedding but that is my project for tonight. I just need to finish the last of the ruffles I despise so much. They look so cute but are so time consuming. Oh and I also made these awesome picture frames for my bedroom this weekend. They match the baby bedding. I will post pictures once I finish the baby bedding.

I'm feeling great. My back is starting to bother me and I'm having a little bit of trouble sleeping but all is well. Julianna is starting to run out of room in my belly. She is starting to kick me hard. Jason loves it when I put the remote on my belly and she makes it move. Sometimes she kicks me hard and Jason has a talk with her telling her not to hurt Mommy. Which I find adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment