Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Godzilla

Yes Baby Godzilla is the new nick name that our lovely children have decided to call our unborn child, Julianna Consuelo. They now refer to her as Baby Godzilla!!!!! I'm sure when she is here they will love her and fight over her......but as for now....Baby Godzilla it is. It is pretty funny. I catch myself referring to her as Baby Godzilla. Poor Julianna you don't know what you are getting yourself into.

This past weekend was relaxing but expensive!!!!! My truck needed a new suspension and two new tires. Property taxes were due and we signed Beto up for baseball. But on the bright side we had our first Friday family movie night since October. We watched the Labyrinth. Not a good selection on my part. Since the movie is about a teenager that summons Goblins to take her baby brother away. Saturday was also relaxing Jason BBQ while the kids made smores and I read. The weather was just right for a fire outside. Its sad to know that the kids are growing up. They are both such a good age right now. I hate to see them grow up. I want to keep them kids forever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment